PHYSICIANS, WHY REFER TO THE HEARING SOLUTION?
FAX: (916) 646-2472
Owned by audiologist Kirsten McWilliams, The Hearing Solution offers personalized hearing solutions designed to help patients communicate with greater clarity and confidence.
But we do far more than just “sell hearing aids.” As a boutique Audiology practice we receive the majority of our referrals from physicians and patients. Our professional services include:
- Diagnostic audiometric evaluations, middle ear testing, and otoacoustic emissions
- Comprehensive hearing testing and treatment
- Hearing device selection, fitting, and customization
- Auditory training and rehabilitation workshops and classes
- Tinnitus evaluation, counseling, and treatment
- Cochlear Implant evaluations and programming
What Makes Us Different?
Most hearing centers are focused primarily on selling devices.
At The Hearing Solution, we focus on results – with the ultimate goal of helping our patients hear the world more clearly and easily. As such, we follow a range of best practices that many of our competitors do not, including:
- Comprehensive diagnostic audiometric evaluations and middle ear assessment in calibrated sound-treated hearing booths.
- Customized hearing aid assessment We test the performance of multiple manufacturers in a calibrated booth setting to find the hearing aid manufacturer that is best for each individual.
- Staying current on evidence-based research and modern available technology/equipment to provide the highest quality of care.
- Real-ear probe microphone measurements in all hearing aid fittings and programming for verification.
- Encouraging our patients to “test drive” their hearing devices for at least 2 weeks before committing to any given technology, we do not put time limits on our hearing device trials.
- Providing ongoing auditory training and rehabilitation services – both in group workshops and using personalized software.
- Objective outcome measures including patient satisfaction questionnaires are assessed on every patient to ensure individual perceived benefit with their hearing devices.
- Tinnitus evaluation and therapy from one of the leading tinnitus experts in Northern California using state of the art equipment and evidence-based practices.
Located at 650 University Ave, Suite 108, The Hearing Solution is wheelchair accessible – with excellent parking options.
We accept most types of insurance – including Medicare with a referral from your office. However, we are not Medi-Cal providers, nor do we participate in any HMO networks.
If you also refer a patient to us, we can send you a full diagnostic report within 24 hours of that patient’s appointment.
We look forward to improving the quality of life for your patients through greater hearing clarity and comprehension.
Doctors of Audiology
Dr. Kirsten McWilliams
Dr. McWilliams, Owner of The Hearing Solution in Sacramento, specializes in tinnitus management and the fitting of hearing aids. To know more, check her bio.READ MORE
Dr. Elizabeth Barragan
Dr. Elizabeth Barragan attended Sacramento State University and earned her Bachelor's degree in Speech Pathology and Audiology. Find out more in her bio.READ MORE