Audiology runs in Kirsten’s family—her mom is also a Doctor of Audiology. After clinical rotations at Stanford and Kaiser, she completed her fellowship at UC Davis Medical Center and obtained her Doctorate in Audiology. She graduated top-of-her class from University of the Pacific, San Francisco and has over ten years experience in helping those with hearing loss. She specializes in fitting hearing devices, tinnitus management, and cochlear implants.
Kirsten is a very mindful, passionate, thorough doctor and takes the time to get to know her patients to help improve their quality of life. She is incredibly friendly and always has a smile for you, no matter what time of day it is!
With unrivaled knowledge in her field, Kirsten is always eager to come up with new ideas and techniques to solve her patient’s problems. Organization, planning, and time management are some of her strong suits which makes her a perfectionist with each patient’s care. She considers each device fitting to be a work of art.
Hobbies & Passions
- Fairly new to Sacramento, Kirsten has made it her goal to eat at every restaurant on the grid. She also enjoys gardening, cooking, and visiting the farmer’s market on Sundays.
- She tries to travel internationally at least once a year, choosing a new country every time.
- Kirsten is on the Board of Directors for the California Academy of Audiology. After growing up listening to her mother’s experience with patient and audiology advocacy, she now serves as the association’s Legislative Liaison.
- She has a few patients who remember her coming into the office as an infant with her mother.
- Kirsten has constant tinnitus which she blames on her professor after 32 weeks of intense tinnitus coursework in grad school.
- She is the proud owner of a very vocal kitty named Lulu.