Sacramento DOCTOR OF AUDIOLOGY
Dr. Kirsten McWilliams
Dr. McWilliams, Owner of The Hearing Solution in Sacramento, specializes in tinnitus management and the fitting of hearing aids. To know more, check her bio.READ MORE
Dr. Elizabeth Barragan
Dr. Elizabeth Barragan attended Sacramento State University and earned her Bachelor's degree in Speech Pathology and Audiology. Find out more in her bio.READ MORE
PATIENT CARE TEAM
Denise is a Patient Care Coordinator in Sacramento. You can see for yourself as to why she loves working at The Hearing Solution in her bio.READ MORE
Sandy is Audiologist Assistant at The Hearing Solution in Sacramento. To know more about Sandy, do check out her bio here.READ MORE
Tanner is an Audiologist Assistant at The Hearing Solution in Sacramento. He enjoys following patients through their hearing health journey - from start to finish.READ MORE
THE HEARING SOLUTION Mission
In 2001, The Hearing Solution opened to address some of the limitations in the wider field of audiology. Most practitioners treat their patients with basic screening – followed by a hurried hearing aid selection.
Frustrated by the poor results this strategy produced, we took a radically new approach to hearing loss diagnosis and treatment – one built around real-world testing and personalized care.
What sets The Hearing Solution apart from other audiological treatments is our unique blend of:
- In-Depth Consultations – All of our treatments begin with detailed consultations – not just with our patients, but also with their frequent communication partners.
- Audiometric Evaluations – We thoroughly screen patients to help pinpoint the exact cause of their hearing loss and the most appropriate treatment solutions.
- Real-World Testing – It’s not enough to simply hear sounds. Our goal is to ensure patients can clearly understand what is being said in noisy, real-world environments.
- Advanced Technology – We offer a wide range of customizable hearing aids from leading manufacturers. Our patients can then “test drive” their devices in the real world.
- Speech Mapping – We conduct speech mapping and pitch registry to ensure that patients can properly process sounds – even in noisy, ambient environments.
- Auditory Training – Even mild hearing loss can change the structure of the brain. But with training, it’s possible to strengthen neural pathways and improve sound processing.
However, our comprehensive services extend well beyond diagnoses and treatment.
ONGOING CARE AND SUPPORT FROM THE HEARING SOLUTION COMMUNITY
The Hearing Solution is a vibrant, dynamic community. From the moment you walk into our Sacramento office, you’ll receive a warm and friendly reception from our world-class staff.
This highly personalized attention stems from our shared philosophy that hearing is the single most important human sense. It is the common bond that allows us to communicate, understand, and empathize.
HEAR THE WORLD – LIKE YOU NEVER HAVE BEFORE
Want to join our community and hear the world in a whole new light?
There are a number of ways to get involved, including:
- Participate in our monthly Hearing Strategies workshop.
- Stopping by for one of our regular tech groups.
- Attending our monthly luncheon seminars.
If you’d like to learn more about our unique approach to hearing loss diagnosis and treatment, schedule a consultation with our team today.